Alltone timber shutters are tested for the extremes of humidity, temperature and accelerated ageing to deliver a quality shutter which is strong, durable and extremely stable.
- Components are moulded from logs by the shutter manufacturer on site, ensuring full control
- 47 mm, 64 mm, 89 mm or 115 mm elliptical blades
- Option of plain or beaded stiles and L frames
- Option of D moulds or rebated stiles
- Superior joining technology reduces paint cracks between stile and rail
- Mortise and tenon joints for strength
- Up to 180 mm rail for superior rail balancing options and for strength
- 950 mm max width for 89 or 115 mm hinged, fixed and sliding
- Double strength powder coated aluminium clearview control with stainless steel screws
- Sliding or Bi-fold options include Alltone Quickshelf (with timber HeadBoard) with hardware for sliding or bi-fold.
* Custom colours may be arranged for a small fee