Alltone timber shutters are manufactured using quality imported shutters, which are crafted from genuine timber mouldings. They are stable, dense, much lighter than man-made materials and inherently smooth. Alltone timber shutters are laminated and kiln dried to precisely control moisture levels.
Alltone timber shutters are tested for the extremes of humidity, temperature and accelerated ageing to deliver a quality shutter which is strong, durable and extremely stable. They are available in three blade sizes, *five standard colours and eight stunning stained and lacquered tones.
You have the option to choose your styling of a stapled centre, stapled offset control bar or a clearview aluminium control bar. These may be located on either the face or hidden on the reverse side of the panel.
- Stable and durable timber
- Laminated and kiln dried
- Extensively quality tested
- Five standard fashion paint colours or optional custom colours
- Eight stains and lacquers
- Choice of three control bars: stapled centre, offset or aluminium
- Full range of framing options
- 10 Year Manufacture Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on the finish* Custom colours may be arranged for a small fee